Love Your Pet Day: Feb 20th
🐶 Doggy Day Calendar 🐶
MVP’s new online doggy based series
Next Up: ‘Love Your Pet Day’ – Feb 20th
Every day we love our pets but on this day we’ve got to make them feel extra special
DID YOU KNOW FACTS (Irish Survey Answers)
- – More households have at least one dog in them than any other pet, making dogs the most popular pet in the world.
- – 61% of all Irish households own either a dog or a cat and owners truly cherish their pets with 91 per cent recognising both dogs and cats as members of the family.
- – Pets are spoilt in Ireland – 40% of people purchase gifts for their pets for special occasions
- – Dogs have over 100 million facial expressions (with ears and eyebrows like that, it’s no wonder they’re so easy to love)
- – A pack of cats different than a pack of kittens – a pack of kittens is called a kindle, while a pack of adult cats is called a chowder
- – Parrots need love too. They’re the 4th most popular pet and with vocal cords louder than an ambulance, they’ll let you know if they’re not getting enough attention on this day
WHAT TO DO
If you don’t have a pet to help celebrate with, you can always adopt one from DSPCA and give the little ones a new home and family to love them.
Some fun activities you can do beyond the average walks:
- – Play fetch or frisbee (for dogs only)
- – Bring to the beach or on a hike
- – Dish them up something lovely
- – Buy them their favourite treats
- – Give them lots of hugs & kisses and tell them you love them
Send us on some of your funny pet moments and you’ll be entered into a competition of winning a €50 voucher (bonus points if picture is taken in MVP)
@mvpdublin | email@example.com
DOGS OF MVP